Saturday, March 12, 2011

Update on crocheting

Hi to all who read this.

I am pleased to announce that someone has tested my very easy baby beanie on ravelry and seem to have had no problems with it. Everyone, go and favourite this if you get a chance.

I just found this really beautiful blog, Falando de Crochet, which is all written in what I believe to be Portugese, but it has easy to follow charts and the most beautiful things on it, I'm working on their crochet cabled scarf, chart here, and its turning out beautifully. You all really need to see it, it gave me new inspiration to make things.

I ask that all those who can light a candle for those affected by the Japanese earthquake and subsequent tsunamis do, and that you keep them in your prayers. Though some of us may not be able to help in any tangible way, by not forgetting about those who were affected, we keep their memories alive.

I hope that all of you are safe and as happy as you can be.

Love,
Nevelyn

No comments:

Post a Comment